Cicini has been designing some kind of game inside the computer. She had been talking about it to everyone for a while, but she eventually stopped hanging out with people as often.
One day, Syaro calls Erina over to the Computer Room. Cicini doesn’t seem to be anywhere in sight…
This is a stand-alone Bunnytroidvania adventure where Erina journeys into the computer to save Cicini from her video game addiction.
- Contains a generic plot with stupid video game references and a bunch of NPCs telling you where to go
- It’s on the harder side but should almost be reasonable on
NormalNovice difficulty (can be changed in-game)
- Variety of areas to explore
- Lots of items to pick up
- No DLC required
Preview of Map Screen
- Added new facilities in the ravine
for filthy casualsto make the game more fun
- Added a shortcut to/from the postgame boss
- Replaced Mana/Regen with Health/Attack potions (and added a couple more)
- Didn’t do a thing about how many items are just stupidly hidden in walls
- Removed a slide tunnel that made people think they were softlocked
- Removed an autosave that actually could cause a softlock
- Made a badly-needed change to the 4-Minute Long Stupid Room
- Other stuff…
- Changed wording of some lines based on player feedback.
- A bunch of minor changes based on watching other players play.
- Made it more obvious that there’s something under the Hammer pedestal
- Other stuff…
- Initial upload…