This is a comprehensive tutorial for Rabi-Ribi platforming tricks and glitches.
It contains most of the tricks we use in Rabi-Ribi (rough estimate: around 80+ tricks are featured in this tutorial). Tricks are classified into Basic, Intermediate and Advanced. NPCs around the map will explain the tricks and how to execute them.
Note: This map contains only platforming tricks. It does not include combat or boss-related tricks.
The objective is to collect all the eggs in the map.
The map starts you off in a room with three doors. These doors correspond to:
- Basic Section (1 Star) - 5 Eggs
- Intermediate Section (2 Stars) - 31 Eggs
- Advanced Section (3 Stars) - 13 Eggs
Total: 49 Eggs
- Play on Story Mode.
- difficulty / mode does not matter
- You can play on Speedrun Mode too, but you can’t talk to NPCs in Speedrun Mode.
- Add more indicators (red tiles, arrows, tile counters, helper rails)
- Modify 4-tile zip slightly
- Add hidden slide zip room
- Fix a number of bugs (e.g. npcs despawning)
- Fix a number of issues in the text
- Make some room entrances slightly more visible (so that players are less likely to miss them)
- Fix a few non-intended methods to do some jumps
- Make small adjustments to some jumps
- Minor text fixes
- Add a 5th indicator tile for the 4-tile slide jump zip
Video Playthrough / Guide:
- Obtain all 49 Eggs
- Casual Difficulty, Standard Mode, Speedrun Mode
- Timing starts when the game is started (i.e. when you select the mode), timing ends upon picking up the last egg.
- Open up the map menu after the run to verify that you indeed have all of the eggs.
- Time is measured using RTA (Real Time)