NOTE: REQUIRES BUNNY HELL TO BE UNLOCKED TO FUNCTION PROPERLY
Erina has a dream involving some people she knows and some places she’s been to.
A somewhat short map utilizing various 1.8e features, such as story editing and adding items.
- Level design is on the easier side, so the map is fairly accessible.
- Intended difficulty level is Normal/Standard. Higher difficulties will absolutely not be pleasant, lower difficulties will be relaxing.
- Almost all items have a second event in them that gives you another item, fully enter the tile to make sure you get them.
- Movement items can be skipped if you don’t care about the secondary stat ups they contain.
- There are no intended double bosses, if you run into one then reload your save. That should be fixed now, though.
- Some cutscene-related movement may be erratic and up to chance due to the events used. I apologize for any inconvenience.